Thursday 2 December 2010

The big sleep

This blog focuses on diet, because that is my specialty. But if you want whole health, you need the whole package: a diet and lifestyle that is largely with our evolutionary heritage. I think we all know, that a current paper but has a certain level, reminded me of it.

I somehow managed to get on the press list from the annals of internal medicine. That means, that you send me papers ban before they are released to the general public.This journal published a lot of high-impact diet studies, so it's a great privilege for mich.Ich get about the studies to write and publish my analysis at the time of public release the same time is the news agencies publish their stories.

The papers I recently sent is a study with an interesting twist fat loss (1; see below) .all invited participants, half of you were instructed to 10% less calories to eat the usual for two weeks but for 8 and a half hours per night sleep, and the other half were instructed to sleep 5 and a half hours

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment